Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lazy day in the campsite Tuesday

Boy is it ever emptying out, I took a walk this evening around the campsite, and lots of the sites are empty.

This morning I cleaned off the front of the trailer, got rid of the bugsplats that we had from coming back from Tucson. They were baked on very well. After I got the bugs off, Lary washed the cleaner off.

This afternoon I went to the pool but there was a waterpolo game going on, so I kept to one end. It was late in the afternoon, and the wind started. Wendy and Dave came over and we 4 sat on our patio for Happy Hour.

Now it's 8:30 PM and the wind has come up a lot, and it's gritty. We may have to put in the slide once again tonight.

1 comment:

Nadia Shworan said...

This morning, while aquacizing at the Fairwinds pool, I saw the rain turn to snow. Enjoy the warm weather while you can.