Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh oh, Lary not feeling so good yesterday

Last night Tuesday Lary was feeling very poorly, so we went into Eisenhower Urgent Care treatment centre, in Rancho Mirage. They found that he had prostatitis, an enlarged and inflamed prostate, very painful and scary.
He got excellent care, and 2 prescriptions, and we came home a bit lighter in the pocket, and he hit the bed.

Today Wednesday he spent quite a bit of time in bed, he was slowly feeling a bit better, but still grim. Not hungry, either.

I went down to the computer forum this morning, then this afternoon I took my flutes up to the Upper Clubhouse and played outside, there in the sunshine. It's a bit chilly with snow still on the mountains, so sweater weather at least. I was given more Christmas carols by Annie, the leader of the Eisenhower Flute circle, so I played them, and the ones I had already. There is an article in the Desert Sun newspaper saying that the citrus crops may be damaged by this cold snap.

After that I went down into the lower area pool, but about 3:30 PM the sun leaves the pool, so I was there for a while, then into the hot tub for a wee while.

Not much more to report, tomorrow I hope we can attend the Marine Corps band concert in Palm Springs in the evening.

No comments: